Sunday Summary #40

Monday, October 20, 2014


This week has been a bit so-and-so. It has had it's high and lows with working while having a cold is definitely part of the lows!


The most exciting thing that happened this week was getting sorted at the RGU Dumbledore's Army Sorting Ceremony. My friend Racheal, who studies at Grays had been telling me how she was part of a Harry Potter Society and I was so jealous! But after seeing the sorting ceremony event saying non-students could come along too I was ecstatic! Darren and I headed to Campus for just before 7 to fill out membership forms and met Racheal later. The night was really good with everybody being so excited (yet nervous) for being sorted. The bar even had Hogwart House themed shots and butterbeer. I ended up getting the Butterbeer but only drank about half as it was so strong. The women at the bar said there was 35 shots of vodka in it, fair to say I definitely felt it! 

During my week at Uni I also managed to get a lot of things sorted for Crit Week next week. It's been a bit of a crazy and knowing I've basically only got my ideas fully down and thought out this week it has been kind of stressful. But I'm glad that I've finally got myself on a track that will last for however long each of the modules last for!

From the train this morning // Sorted into Dumbledore's Army & Butterbeer // Enjoying some Propercorn // Pretty rainbow! 
I now have my own wee dumbee! // Got my #Dicraftswap yesterday!! // Got these awesome pencils



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. It's really stressful getting back in to the routine of uni after having a summer holiday! I feel totally burnt out at the moment so I can't wait to have some coursework out of the way and be able to relax a bit x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Especially if you don't have the motivation or inspiration to push yourself forward! I totally wish I could relax a bit but most of my modules last the year so it's a bit of a pain tbh haha! x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...