DESIGN | Sweez: Sweet & Freezing

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

With seeing Holy (Another Coffee Shop) doing a lot of features of designers and work on her blog it has really made me want to do the same. I've done it before and have been doing it more so recently so it will probably come a weekly staple in some sort of way.

So for this week I'm sharing the branding created by Mauricio Cardoso for a dinner. I first stumbled across this a year and a bit or so ago while working on my first year Graded Unit.

I love the vintage yet very modern feel to the whole overall styling of this branding. The whole style is even taken through into the uniforms for the employers and the interior design of the dinner. It all pulls really well together and I hope I can visit it one day!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...