An Autumnal Tag

Thursday, October 23, 2014

A while ago, I seen this Autumn tag over on It's Roze and because Autumn is my favourite time of year I really needed to fill this out!


1. What smell reminds you of Fall or how would you describe the smell of Fall? The smell after it's been raining and woods! Also hot chocolate, nothing better than rainy nights and a cuppa coco! 

2. Favorite Fall color? Hmm.. never really thought about it, but probably deep reds/oranges, purples and browns! 

3. What is your favorite food or drink with pumpkin in it? okay, erm, I don't actually like anything with pumpkin in it... next question...

4. What is your favorite Fall Activity? Watching all the new series of shows come on the tele- X Factor, Walking Dead, Doctor Who and I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (nooooooow!) are firm favourites! 

5. Favorite item of clothing for Fall or favorite Autumn trend? I don't really follow any trends at any time of the year, but I've really been getting into comfy knits recently like this cardigan from New Look that I bought recently! 

6. Song that reminds you of fall? I don't have any songs that remind me particularly of Autumn tbh! 

7. Favorite Halloween movie? I don't really have a favourite Halloween Film, I'm not much of a film buff so I've maybe see a handful of popular Halloween films... Saying that though, I did... do love the Disney Halloween Films!

8. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze? I've only ever been in/on a Haunted House so I think either of the other two just because it would be something different!

9. What is your favorite thing about fall? So many things! Listening to the rain hit of the window while sitting inside with blankets and a hot chocolate while watching new shows. Running and kicking through all of the fallen leaves. The excitement and build up to Halloween and Christmas. And most of all the colours, ohmy the colours!

10. Favorite fall memory? I've mentioned this already, but definitely watching films/shows on cold nights. Nothing better than snuggling up with Darren and watching shows together.

11. Favorite Halloween candy? Again, there isn't really any 'Halloween only Candy' over in the UK so I don't have a particular favourite. But I did always love getting those little packets of bubblegum flavoured sweets. 

So, since I was never tagged by anyone, I won't be tagging anyone either but let me know if you fill it out too! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is such an awesome tag. I'm dying to do it for my youtube channel, it seems like so much fun! You gave some great answers, I totally agree with all of your favourite things, they are my favourites too! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...