Found This Week // 14

Monday, October 27, 2014

Last week I never shared a bunch of the awesome things I had found over the week due to the fact that I hadn't been on the interwebs much and the awesome things I did see/read I never kept a record of and couldn't find them later! But this week I've got loads of things from over the web that I hope you enjoy!

I wish I had see Dana Sanmar's work earlier in the year as it is so beautiful!
Definitely need to put these tips into action to make my room cosier!
I CANNOT wait for Five Nights of Freddy's 2 to come out. It looks horrifyingly amazing!
I definitely need to get a print of this to stick up in my room!

Also from this week
-With reading more I definitely agree with all of these ways to find more time to read.
-I love this photoshop creations even though it is quite bonkers! 
-If you struggle with photography for your blog, you might fancy check this out.
-The new safety check add on to Facebook is such a great idea.
-Markiplier trying his hand with pole dancing is probably the funniest thing I have seen all week!

Blog of the Week- The Life of a Private - I have been loving this blog a lot recently! The classic yet minimal style of everything on this blog is beautiful, plus the posts are really great too!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's so much fun! You can get it for tablet! :)

      Delete
  2. I love Dana's work, I'm fascinated by paper art and also love Helen Musselwhite's work which you might also like http://www.helenmusselwhite.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paper art is amazing! I actually have heard of her before, I mentioned her ages ago during my graded unit projects at College! :)

      Delete
  3. Dana's work is so pretty! And oh myy I want that bedroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like '40 ways to stay creative' I should get a print of it as well! Dana's work is amazing! She's really good!
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brilliant isn't it? She is, so beautiful! x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...