Come on Andy!

Sunday, July 07, 2013

As most of you will probably know, today is the final of the men's singles in the Wimbledon Championships! What most of you probably don’t know is that I am Scottish and therefore I will be supporting my fellow Scotsman- Andy Murray!

Today’s grand slam is Andy Murray VS Novak Djokovic. The commentator coverage and conversations starts at what I think they said would be at 12:30 and the tournament is meant to kick off at some time around 2pm.

So that will be what my Sunday afternoon consists of for at least 3 to 4 hours, maybe more considering Djokovic’s semi final lasted about 5 hours and Murray’s lasted about 3 and a half hours.

How will you be spending the rest of your Sunday? Are you going to be watching the Wimbledon finals? And if so, who will you be rooting for to win? Let me know below! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...