Weekly Words #6

Friday, July 12, 2013

Today's quote is "Never Give Up". To be honest, I was kind of stuck with what quote I was going to use for Weekly Words. My head was spinning round and round and I couldn't think of a single thing.


But then I remembered about the programme "Don't Call Me Crazy". The show has been on BBC3 for the past 3 weeks and it follows a bunch of teenagers while living in a mental health unit. In each episode there is a girl called Beth who suffers from anorexia and anxiety. While in her time at the unit Beth feels as if she doesn't have a problem and doesn't eat until shes made to when she's put on the rainbow programme -I'm pretty sure that was it. It was more mentioned in the second ep. After being put on the programme for a while, Beth's health improves and is eventually allowed to leave the unit.
From watching this programme it has shown me that insight of how people with OCD, eating disorders, schizophrenia and self harming live with it and how it affects their life. It also showed me the courage and how strong some people are. So that's why today's quote is "Never Give Up", because no matter what you are going through, you can get through it and you'll be a better person for it. 







Also, if you like the colour scheme used in this Weekly Words, you can use it for yourself or look at other colour schemes from the Crafty Colours posts. The Crafty Colour I used was this weeks Misty Blue

Font designed by Des Gomez and is called Hakuna Matata 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...