July Shopping Haul

Thursday, July 25, 2013

This post is going to a little different to the normal posts I make. In the past month or so, I have had extra money and vouchers since it was my birthday last month. So I thought I'd show you some of the things I have bought over the past month from car boot sales, fairs and stores. I'll also try and link to the stores if possible.


1.Art Academy/2.Dream Catcher/3.Heart Photo Frame
4.Purse/5.Collections Concealer/6.Vintage Tin
7.Heart Bucket/8.Avon Eyeshadow/9.Bookmark/10.Super Mario 3D Land
Both of these are from hobbycraft
I still need to find a picture to put in the frame.
I am using the bucket for holding pens/pencils.

I bought Mario from CEX and Art Academy from Game.
These are both designed and made by local designers-
Mauve Magpie (left) and Bottled Treasures(right).
They have some really cute stuff that you
should definitely have a look at!
I bought both of these from events in my hometown. The
Dream Catcher from a stall at the continental market a week ago
and the metal vintage tin from a car boot sale.
An eye shadow palette I bought from Avon quite cheeply
as it was on a representative deal. The concealer I bought from boots
after Clare wrote about it in a post on her blog. (I may do a review myself)
Lastly, a purse from Accessorize that I got in
the sale for £5 when it was originally like £10.
What have you been buying recently, anything exciting? Also let me know if you want me to do any other posts like these in the future. Or if you would like me to do any posts like a review of make up, or what make up I normally use. 
*Also I decided to something a little different with the photos in this post but it didn't work out so well. If you would like to try out the website I used it is called Rollip.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I bought a beautiful polka dotted dress that I spent way too much on. Haha.. and I splurged and got a manicure ;)

    Alex from www.polkadottedpixels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the one in the Thoughts on photography one? :)
    and you need to splurge sometimes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dream catcher! :)
    I have the heart bucket too, I use it for make up brushes!


    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same! It was such a bargain, normally when I look around international markets the small sized ones are like £6 but this was only £3 so I jumped at the chance to get ti! And aw that's a cool idea. I really want more but I need to get my room a bit more organised first.
    x

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...