Photo Diary // The Adventures of Bob

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Once again it's been a while since I've posted anything on here. I think I'm still in a place where I'm deciding what direction I want to take with this blog and trying to find the motivation and inspiration to actually move it forward. I've also still been trying to get out of this rut or block that I've been in since April time-ish. But for the mean time I'm enjoying just sharing little updates and photo diaries!

Anyway, last week I spotted something for the first time this Summer- a ladybug! I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one in saying this but ladybugs are one of my favourite little bugs. So last week with camera in hand, I followed Bob around my garden, snapping away to see what he got up to! 

Have you spotted any ladybugs this year? 

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. This is SUCH a cute photo diary! Lovely little thing!

    Milli

    Artsandgraces.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely idea, lauren :) i had a brief encounter with one last week on a tram, but he quickly flew on!

    robyn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's really adorable! :P and thank you!

      Delete
  3. What a lovely post! Gorgeous photos :) Ladybugs are so cute.

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob is pretty damn cute, and I love the photo of him on a white flower.

    Erin | comadiary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved all those pictures! Ladybugs are so cute, I haven't seen one in a while though :( x

    Cristina, xo // My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and yeah this is the first one I've seen in soo long! x

      Delete
  6. Aww heheh so sweet! I think the only time I saw one this summer was in my kitchen. And don't worry too much about the blog thing- take a break if need be! Otherwise these photo diaries are lovely. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope he was grabbing a cuppa tea! ;) Thank you Amy :3 <3

      Delete
  7. wow! beautiful photo's!
    Jade xo

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...