DJCAD Masters Degree Show 2015

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Yesterday myself and Lauren from Uni had another little meet up and decided to visit the DJCAD/Dundee University Masters Degree Show. I originally had heard about the show last week when Aaron had sent me the link for it and I instantly wanted to have a look at it! 

Within the show there was work on display from the MSC Animation & Visualization, MFA Art & Humanities, MFA Art, Society & Publics, MSC Forensic Art and MSC Medical Art courses. I was mostly interested in seeing the MFA displays though as I've been considering maybe doing my Masters after I finish Uni next year or the year after. But in general, I was pretty blown away by all the work on display from the courses and obviously a lot of work went into each project.

If you're in Dundee or around the area up until the 29th of August I would definitely recommend checking it out as you may get some inspiration yourself! 

Images below include artwork by the following people:

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Wow incredible this looks like something i'd love to have a look at x

    Blondeofcarbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those pieces are all brilliant! Would have loved to see these in person! I'm always amazed at these shows, and also incredibly jealous of their skill hahah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Should keep an eye out for some of the artists mentioned above though as I think a few of them already have other exhibitions and stuff set up for later in the year!

      Delete
  3. Wow. These are amazing! My drawings consist of stick men (my sister got the artistic talent!) so I'm always super impressed by art work. Xx

    Tania | whentaniatalks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh don't say that! Everybody has artistic/creative talent! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Oh, I do. I'm a musician. I'm also pretty good with crafts, I just can't draw or paint for toffee! Xx

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...