Photo Diary // Winter Gardens & Colourful Flowers

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

On Sunday with Darren's family I visited Duthie Park, or more importantly, The Winter Gardens! There are so many beautifully coloured flowers among their collection so I obviously couldn't pass the opportunity to photograph them. 

There's so many unique shapes to the flowers that I think I'll need to draw some up as they really are just so stunning. It's also made me want/wish I could buy so many of them for myself! 

What are some of your favourite flowers?

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Beautiful! i have recently got a macro lens so I will be joining you in taking loads of pictures of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot stop staring at that last photo, that flower is absolutely beautiful, and you captured it amazingly :)

    Erin at comadiary

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful shot! I love posts like these. Botanical gardens are such great places to take pictures, thanks for sharing! Jade :) x

    My Blog: Jade With Envy

    My Youtube: Jade Mercedes Fraser (xglitter3ugx)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god this looks lovely, I want to go there. I recently appreciate flowers :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've recently gone to a similar Winter Gardens location in my city, I love going to these types of places to take photos - so pretty!

    Emma | ohflowerchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos, I love the coloured leaves and the bright orange flowers! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a lovely lovely post! Amazing photos :)

    Becca x

    www.butterflybecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. :O
    Can I have a moment please......................... GORGEOUS! That's all I can say! No other way to describe the beauty of nature!
    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are amazing! Flowers are so photogenic!

    LaurieElle.com xx

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...