Weekly Words #17

Friday, October 04, 2013

This weeks quote is taken from a quote I seen on pinterest here. The design for it has been inspired by  Lindsay Whitehead- the face of Unraveled Design.

I found Lindsay's work in a calendar I bought the other week from Waterstones (which will be featured in my September Haul soon!) and I really adored her designs. Her designs revolve around typographic quotes and colour palettes. The colour palettes she creates for her designs I really adore.

So I hope you like my rendition of the quote and like Lindsay's work just as much as I do!

I used my own handwriting (with a bit of modification on illustrator) but I like the hand made feel of it! I also used colours from this weeks Claret colour palettes!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...