Lauren's Loves: Woodland Creatures/Foxes

Sunday, October 13, 2013


A new feature on my blog, Lauren's Loves. Through this series, I will be updating maybe once or twice a month about trends and other things I'm loving at the present moment. 

To kick this new series off I am focusing on the 'Woodland Creatures' trend but a lot of the things I have been gushing over seem to revolve around foxes- oops! A few of the things below I have actually bought or have bought similar too- you can properly recognise what I'm on about if you've been reading this blog a while/follow me on instagram.

Rabbit in a Jumpsuit
Foxtrot Pencil Case
Illustrated Fox Necklace
Lonely Winter Fox
Moon Fox
Fox Shopper Bag
Woodland Fox Diary

You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...