OhhDeer!

Thursday, November 07, 2013

About a month and a half ago, Ohh Deer (illustration and design company) was asking for people to contribute to their new blog. I emailed them asking about the opportunity for it and they emailed back and were wanting me to write a piece for their blog!

To be honest, I was struggling on something to write about until Jess (blog editor) gave me the option to write about Creative Sparks- Little Print Shop of Horrors. I thought it was brilliant and fitted well with what I wrote about for this blog, so I wrote a piece and emailed their PR to get some images.

And today the post has been uploaded to their website! You can read it here

It's such an exciting opportunity for me to write for them and to be able to expand my readership/style of writing. I'm looking forward to hopefully being able to connect with other illustrators and designers through this. So if you can, please have a read of it and let me know what you think. Also, please help the community of Ohh Deer by liking and following them on twitter and facebook. 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. what a good opportunity! I liked your piece, it was informative (reading about a topic I know nothing about) and well written, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I feel so lucky to have been able to actually write for them! Thank you for reading it to and letting me know what you thought of it as well!!
      xx

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...