Geek Week Wishlist

Thursday, November 21, 2013

After my little out burst of Geek Week excitement I thought I would show you some of the geekry bits and pieces that I would love to get my hands on!


Soft Kitty PJ Bottoms- Big Bang Theory
£15.46 From ThinkGeek.com (currently out of stock)
Whenever I'm at home or at Darren's you will catch my in pj's! I really 
want these ones as they look really comfy and are just so adorable! 
Light-Up Redstone Ore- Minecraft
£12.36 from ThinkGeek.com
This is such an ace little night-light, I've seen a few different versions
of these and the all look great. 
3D Glasses Pillow
£19.08 from FreakyFlease
I feel like these are inspired by David Tennants Glasses while he was the
Doctor. It also looks incredibly snugly to cuddle up with on a cold night 
Marvel Comics Skirt
£27.34 from TinTiar
I'm not much for wearing skirts or dresses but this is just amazing!
Spectacular Ideas Moleskine
£4.50 from Vivid Please
From one of my favourite shops, I love the simple styling of this
notebook and would love to use!
Tree Shaker- Animal Crossing
£11.41 from Fishbiscuit Designs
From one of my other favourite games, animal crossing! I love this
tshirt as it definitely relates to the game very well!
Nightlock Necklace- The Humger Games
£8 from Sawyer and Scout
One of the series of necklaces inspired by The Hunger Games created by
Sawyer and Scout. The simplistic styling of this necklace is really great.
Ezio Typography Poster- Assassins Creed
£15.90 from GeekMyWall
The type used in this design is seriously awesome.
I hope you have enjoyed looking at some of my Geek Week picks, what would be on your wishlist?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. The light-up redstone and the Ezio poster are awesommmmme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my eyes on that soft kitty pants and light-up redstone! I love thinkgeek. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I'm so gutted that they are sold out of the soft kitty pjs! They look so comfy!!

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...