Weekly Words #11

Friday, August 16, 2013

This week your in for a treat! Because I am so sucky and indecisive at picking which designs I should go for and because I liked both designs equally, you are getting both of them! I feel like the bottom design could be better used for something like a print. But I love the colour on the top one. 

I can't really remember the reason for picking this quote, I started doing the design at the beginning of the week and I think I seen it maybe on pinterest or tumblr. I hope you like it though!

Also, would anybody actually be interested in buying prints of any of the past weekly words? If so, speak now! I'm considering either setting up shop on Etsy or making the prints available through Society6. So just let me know if you would be interested and I can take it forward from there on! 

This weeks font is Tall Films designed by GemFonts.
The colours used in this design have been taken from this weeks Crafty Colour- Coral.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...