KikkiK Wishlist

Sunday, August 18, 2013




The wishlist created about are all products from the company- kikki.K. I only found out about this company recently when I was reading "Turning 14 + A New Camera" by Cupcake Crafty. I really fell in love with her notebook and had to go look at the company!

So for the next hour I scrolled through their website, drooling over basically all their stationary! I had planned to do a wishlist post this week, so I decided to keep open tabs of the products I really liked! That ended up being like 10 tabs. I ended up just deciding to created the wishlist with only kikki.K products instead of just a general wishlist.

Some of you may not know that I absolutely adore stationary and I will spend hours in the stationary sections of Waterstones, Hobbycraft, WHSmith and Paperchase but I think that from this post you can really tell! haha

From all the things on my wishlist I really want the Monthly Diary (#1), the IPhone Case even though I don't have an IPhone (#2) and Mini Quote Cards (#5 and #7). However, I think I will definitely be investing in the Monthly Diary so that I can use it next year for noting down blog posts and ideas.

So what's on your wishlist just now? Has anything that's on mine (or from their website) ended up on your wishlist as well? Comment below with it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...