MUSIC // What am I listening to? {Blogmas Day 3}

Thursday, December 03, 2015

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, music is a huge thing to me! I listen to it daily, when I'm getting ready, travelling, doing work and even trying to get to sleep!

In last months #CreativeRebelliousArt challenge there was a prompt for music you listen to while you're creating. So below there's a list of some of the current songs I've been listening to while getting in the creative zone.

So yeah a lot of what I have been listening to recently has been indie, kind of soft, acoustic like as when music gets to pop'py, heavy or upbeat I just can't focus and want to dance along to it tbh! But through Spotify and looking at all the playlists on (especially the one for Reign the tv show) I've come across loads that have peaceful music on them which is perfect for me!

What do you listen to do get focused or while you're creating?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I always love your music picks Lauren! Spotify has some fab acoustic playlists. I've been listening to Hans Zimmer whilst writing my dissertation as his compositions don't have words to distract me, but I love acoustic stuff to chill to in the evening.

    Megan / Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! But yes, Spotify definitely have some tremendous playlists out there, honestly some times I just wish I could sit and listen to every single one! Oh god, when I was writing my research proposal it was either silence or just relax, mediation music! Anything else was just too distracting! x

      Delete
  2. Absolutely beautiful picks, I get distracted by music but don't like the sound of silence either haha it's such a dilemma xx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Definitely find that myself when I'm working on creating things I need something but if I'm writing essays/reports I'm better with silence! xx

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...