Thoughts // Blogging & Creative Community {Blogmas Day 2}

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about the whole blogging community thing and how people have been using it, how it aids people and things like that. This post actually originated from one of the #CrazyRebelliousArt topic which was focused about creating a link up, inspired by this I thought it would be interesting to speak about this topic and then share some of my favourites right now. 
As most of you probably know, I set up the #cbloggers chat last year for creatives to come and join and talk about well, creativity! Over the past year my own terms and thoughts of what actually "creativity" has changed and how I felt I was personally creative in both my work and thinking has changed even more! 

In both the blogging and creative communities the word 'creative' obviously differ a lot which is a lot to do with peoples personal experiences. But to me in terms of a person, it is someone who either uses. makes or thinks in a way that is considerably more 'unique' or different to the standard way in which people will do things. So, in those terms a massive amount of people can and more importantly, are creative, which is hugely important in the blogging community. There are a lot of trends in the blogging community but perhaps not so many ways of doing something. Posts like ootd's, tool kits or hauls may not be the most unique idea in the world but there are definitely some people in the community that manage to do this and make it a much more interesting read. So below are some of the people* I feel are constantly pushing the creative boundaries, in both blogging and artistic senses, so enjoy!
*Also I know I've probably forgotten a bunch of other people so I'm going to update this when I can!




You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Yey there's me! Thanks so much <333 I have so many ideas, creative and otherwise, I just find it hard to be bothered right now! Visiting other creative usually really helps me getting around this and there's a couple here I've not come across before =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there's you! No problem! :D <3 I know that feeling... been there, done that this year! Hope you find a boost!

      Delete
  2. So happy & honoured to be included in that list of amazing bloggers. There may not be many of us 'creative bloggers' but we all put so much passion and love into what we do. I'm so proud to be flying the #cbloggers flag in a sea of beauty and fashion blogs ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I'm going to include you! But yep, there may not be many of us but we stand together strongly and we're all so passionate about it too that doesn't matter how few there is of us! x

      Delete
  3. oh heeeeey - thanks Lauren! You'd be on my list too <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab post! I love your definition of creativity and totally agree with it in terms of blogging. You need a bit of uniqueness to stand out from the rest :) x

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Otherwise everybody is just going to be sharing the same drab things in the same boring way! x

      Delete
  5. What a great list! I love finding new inspiration, so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...