End Of Year Exhibiton

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sorry this post is a few days late, I've been busy with work and birthday stuff over the weekend and haven't had much time to do much else.

So last week I had to go into college to look around the End of Year Exhibition
as part of one of my second year units which would mean going to an exhibition and writing about it.

My first thoughts of the exhibition is that it looked very well put together and looked very well professional. While looking around the exhibition quite a few of the designs and set ups really caught my eye.

While looking round the exhibitions I ended up having quite a collection of business cards that the students had designed and made up so that potential clients/employers could take. I took them as after the summer one of my units means having to design a business card for myself, so I may as well have a collection to look at and get inspiration from now.

Business Cards: Details

Business Cards: Front Designs
Some designs on the front of the business cards I really liked

Backs of some of the business cards I really liked. 

Business card and coaster designs by Grant Dicke that I felt
were an interesting promotional item to include

Business card, semi-permanent tattoos and sticker designed by Alasdair Michie
Below is a list of students that work I really liked and a website with some of their work on it:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...