A Restless Sea // Photography

Sunday, August 14, 2016

 
So it's been a while since I have shared much on here, or in all honesty, anywhere on Social Media. I've been a bit scarce from it all over the past few months and I won't lie, it has been due to feeling a bit lost with everything and not knowing where or how to go forward with it all. I graduated from Uni last month and also had my 21st birthday in June. As well as those things there was the obvious EU Referendum between the two which majorly dampened my spirits- but I'll keep that for another post. 

But really, the past few months I have felt restless. I have wanted to do, make and go places but I have been feeling a bit trapped by what I am expected to be doing by those around me as well as the expectations I have for myself. My motivation has plummeted to an all time low but with the #CBloggers Meet (I haven't spoken about this here... another post for this!) in literally under two weeks I feel like I need to get back on the ball with things. So I guess, you should be seeing a bit more of me from now on and hopefully more of my favourite thing to post, photography diaries! 

I want to live in a cottage 
by the sea, 
and listen to the waves as they
soothe my restless heart
- Unknown

Location: Rock Pools, Cowie, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Time of Day: Mid-afternoon
Weather: Overheard clouds with some warm sun.
Camera/Lens: Canon EOS100D + 18-55mm
Reason for going: Afternoon walk for when I for once have a Sunday off!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...